United Methodist Women 2019 Service Project
The United Methodist Women are collecting for Cumberland’s Emergency Shelter.
Each new resident receives a welcome box to let them know we are expecting and ready for them. The boxes are filled with different “comfort” items. Please consider helping us help them feel welcome. Everything belongs to the resident when they receive a box.
Sponsor a Welcome Box for $75 or fill a box with your friends, neighbors and small groups.
- A Sterilite storage box (12 gallons, 23 5/8 L x 18 5/8 w x 9 1/4h) these are easy to carry and store
- Journal/Comp. Book
- Pens/Pencils/Markers — for them to keep in their room, not school supplies
- Coloring/Activity book — Adult coloring books since we have mostly teenagers
- 2 bath towels, 2 Hand towels, 2 Wash clothes, shower sponge
- Suave Shampoo/Conditioner — full size not travel
- Feminine cleaning wipes, make up removal wipes, baby wipes
- Playing cards/stress ball/ slime/play dough
- NEW make up (NO NAIL POLISH please)
- Body spray — full size not travel
- Small toy or crafts, puzzle
- Ear buds or Head phones
- Bar soap or shower gel-full size not travel
- Deodorant — full size not travel
- Toothbrush/toothpaste — must be packaged individually-full size not travel